Cargo consolidation and handling!
"Whether you want to store food, medicine or excise goods, we have something to offer.
The range of Vervo warehousing services includes:"
- Customs warehouses
- Medicine warehouses
- Warehouses with temperature regime
- Warehouses for storage of food products with FITO health certificates
- Excise goods warehousing services
- Transit warehousing services
Our warehouse network is located in Warsaw and the largest cities in Poland with easy access to all modes of transport. Extensive network of cargo terminals in all European countries. We provide access to warehouses around the clock. Thanks to the wide range of warehouse software functions, we are able to process any documents.
- Access options
- We provide access to goods stored in warehouses around the clock
- Warehouses are located in both Warsaw and major Polish cities, as well as we have access to an extensive network of cargo terminals in all European countries.
- Full range of services
- We offer processing of all related documents, including insurance
Warehouses built at the intersection of various vehicles routes have a wider range of offers, as they can also offer their customers reloading work from a railway wagon to a truck and vice versa. Some warehouses also offer transhipment from a wagon/truck straight to the ship and vice versa. Such options offer transhipment in larger capacity vehicles.
Warehousing services are complex manipulations of goods within a single warehouse for the purpose of their storage. The total scope and characteristics of operations depend on the customer's wishes and product characteristics. When the goods enter the warehouse, they are unloaded from the vehicle. Fast mechanized unloading is possible with products made of pallets. Acceptance is made by recording all existing damage in the acceptance document. Availability is also checked against the invoice. Repacking is also performed in the warehouses, which are ancillary activities that are performed at the customer's request. Other warehousing services such as marking, gluing, regluing, storage are also available. This can be a short-term, responsible process. In order to achieve greater efficiency, automated accounting is organized in warehouses. This allows for continuous inventory and control of the availability of goods, as well as facilitates preparation of reports and other documentation. After receiving the customer's unloading order, the documents required for transportation are filled in during the shipment preparation process. Delivery can be made by the logistics company or the customer's transport. Prior to shipment, the goods and materials are selected and assembled at the Customer's request. The shipment can consist of piece cargo, boxes, pallets.
Commercial public warehouses
Small wholesale warehouses
Transit and transshipment warehouses
Cargo consolidation and handling!
Distribution of goods
Customs warehouses and storage of goods in them
Heated and conventional warehouses
- in relation to the main functional areas of logistics: supply, production, distribution warehouses;
- by type of products to be stored: warehouses of raw materials, supplies, components, work in progress, finished products, containers and packaging, scrap and waste, tools;
- by ownership rights: own company warehouses, commercial warehouses (public), leased warehouses;
- by functional purpose: sorting and distribution warehouses, distribution, seasonal or long-term storage, transit and handling (cargo terminals), production delivery (production), trade;
- by product specialization: specialized, non-specialized, special, universal, mixed;
- by technical equipment: semi-mechanized, mechanized, automated, automatic;
- by presence of external access roads: with berths, with railway access tracks, with road tracks;
- by type of warehouse buildings: on technical equipment (structures); open warehouses (platforms), partially closed warehouses (covered areas), closed warehouses;
- by number of floors of the building: multi-storey, single-storey
Our professionalism - Your advantages
- 24-hour security in warehouses
- Favorable conditions for long-term storage
- Fixed and predictable warehousing costs
- Warehousing services prices
- Completion of customs formalities (if necessary)
- Available execution of cargo accompanying documents
Experienced and professional Vervo specialists will be happy to help you define your needs and choose the best solution from our wide range of services. If you need warehousing services or a customs warehouse, contact our customer service manager and we will find a suitable solution, moreover our warehousing services prices will definitely make you happy!